Coronavirus - News & Guidance
17th March 2020
As an employer and service provider, we are taking our responsibilities to proactively respond to the Coronavirus - Covid-19 outbreak seriously. We are, at this time, fully operational but proceeding with care, looking after our colleagues and customers is our priority, which is why we've taken the following measures;
- We are complying fully with HM Governments guidelines as specified and amended on the Public Health Website -
- We have provisions in place for our office-based teams to work remotely via a secure link to our system, protecting them whilst also ensuring that our service to you and your staff is not reduced. All Mentor staff that are fit and healthy will continue to work from our main office at this current time
- There are hand sanitisers in all of our offices and training facilities and Covid-19 guidance available to all
- Our instructors and assessors have all got a Covid-19 guidance document and links to the government website for latest guidance. All instructors and assessors who have planned training and scheduled visits remain committed to delivering these courses as much of our training is compliance related
- Our Operations Team have a 24-hour service line available to all instructors and assessors who can report any concerns or notify us if they believe they or a member of their household have any symptoms relating to the Coronavirus
Training Courses -
- Where requested, our training courses and assessments can be conducted on a 1-to-1 basis in line with the accrediting bodies, which may reduce course lengths
- We are minimising the time that delegates spend in classrooms and where available, applying distance learning
- We are working on further guidance to support our qualifications candidates on how to continue, capture their VQ evidence and communicate with their assessors
Should you need to close your site for any reason, please let us know so that we can advise our instructors and assessors. Our offices are open Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
Thank-you for your understanding and co-operation during these unprecedented times.